Monday, July 2, 2007

The Eye & Magtheridon

We'll I've had a pretty awseom time raiding this weekend, I visited TK - The Eye for the first time and Magtheridon as well...We have progressed on both Void Reaver and Magtheridon, and I reckon this weekend we may actually even down them....

I won a cape, its pretty much the best cape i can get in the game so pretty happy, I had a chance to roll on my T4 shoulders which rock out, but I passed because I won my cape so I'll have a crack at the T4 shoulders next week...

Gruul dropped the t4 leggings, but i passed on them, my leggings atm are tonnes better, for a elemental shaman, crit is your MP5, the more crit the less mana, its good to have a combiation of both and where you can't get crit get MP5, but its the most important thing....I rolled a 94 for this cape, with Piko in the guild rolling a 93, hehe sorry Piko :D



I have updated my wishlist, as you can see there is 2 items in there that require Honor points to buy, they are the best things I can get in the game, as I can't craft anything and basically I can't do Mt Hyjal yet or Black Temple, so they are what I can aim for right now....


I got 2k left with Voilet Eye to get my new ring and I bought a ring cheap of a mate who found 1, thats +37 nature dmg and +15 crit, which I'll swap and epic ring for, Ill loose some stats but gain crit and gain +nature dmg... Considering my main soruce of dmg is nature in PVE its worth it :D

Ill post some starts and explain the fights about Mag and Void...

No comments: