Monday, July 23, 2007

Lurker Down

Wow, seems as if Calefe is completly unstoppable at the moment, if we keep up a new boss every week our progress is going to be crazy, I have a feeling however that next week, we will be just trying to get them smoother, Mag, Lurker, Void in sequence would be nice, then we may be able to attempt another boss....



We spent a long time on Mag, much much longer then we were meant to infact, we learnt and killed Lurker quicker then we did Mag, and we have already killed him before twice, so I'm not sure exactly what happened, think there was a few unlucky mistakes, one including myself having the internet die on me.....Mag dropped double T4 Token for Warlocks, Mages, Hunters & the same Belt as last week, and his Head.

Lurker's drops don't impress me all that much, there really isn't anything I need from him, I'm keen to do Fathom-Lord, I think we are having a crack at him next week, but I'm not sure...the fight sounds fairly fun also, but yeh he drops Shammy trinket which adds significant mana back, and an awseom crit trinket...




I nearly rolled on the boots, they are more +crit and more +dmg then what I have now, I loose stats though, but thats not a problem, though my leatherworknig is at 330, I've got 45 more to increase with it and I can just craft my boots pattern that dropped in SSC....so I don't really need it....I'm very impressed with Quartz, and have basically filled up my entire Macro tray, I have a /stopcasting /cast for nearly everything lol, so that Quartz can be as effective as possible....considering my ping goes beetween 250-900ms, its been very useful , and it has increased my damage very very well....I got 3rd on DPS for Lurker, Lurker is a no agro ranged fight, which makes it awseom for me, I can go all out....

No comments: