Monday, July 30, 2007

Epic Mount

I seriously don't know how I'm gonig to save enough for this mount, I spent 340g yesterday prepareing myself for the Raids on the weekends, I went from 390g to 60g, and figured cause I spent it all I might as well blow the last 60 to increase my LW quicker.....

Anyway I found an awseom place to farm Cobra Scales, which are worth 12g a pop, and I am using them to craft Purple, Styling Hat to increase my skill, its 350 at the moment, which i was doing that I found a Recipe: Teardrop Ruby its the +18 healing gem recipe, there was one for sale on Ah for 300-350g, so I put mine for 275-325g, that will help me get my gold back up, I'm gonig to try and do the quests I have left in Netherwing, and see if I can rake up 1kg before this weekend...

I won't need to spend as much gold in this weekends raid, because I have a shitload of mana pots left that was the most expensive bit :D I'm still heading there, but the road is tedious :(

No comments: