Monday, July 9, 2007

Magtheridon Down!!

We finally downed Magtheridon, after 6 hours of wipes, we got coordinated enough to get him to 28% 3 times, and then on the 4th attempt downed him finally....So awseom...



Got lots of screen shots to show, he dropped 5 epixs which was pretty cool its a very fun fight...The T4 Chest for shamans drop which I really want, I didnt win thr roll though it was pretty funny...







The epic staff is awseom looking, this is what the staff and polearm look like, and what Happy would have looked like with the chest peice...





Yeh, we thought the winner was going to be our enhancement shaman with the first 90+ roll, we were surpised, always makes me laugh seeing someone be beaten with a roll higher then 90, the chances are so slim :P



I made 9th on dmg meter, which isn't to bad considering i was a clicker, which meant my damage was on and off, that plus the fact that I am no where near as geared as the mages and locks in my guild....I'm getting there though...



And yeh when you get mag's head and hand it in in Thallmar, you get a choice of 4 epic rings, they rings aren't very good for me I already have good rings, a healer class pickedup a nice ring though, and when you hand in the head its like Nefarian and Onixiya in Orgirmmar...his head is displayed....and you recive a buff :D Was a wicked sunday :D


No comments: