Monday, July 23, 2007

Overall Aim

I have done a bit of PVPing, for just a few laughs, I'm speced completely for raids, and I tend not to have any trouble killing and staying alive in most battlegrounds, I don't have an incredible amount of +dmg or +crit and I still tend to down people quicker then they kill me, especially if I keep my distance, on that note I can't imagine what a good player, with good gear would be like as elemental....



While I was doing this, I though exactly that, I wonder what I'll look like if I complete my wishlist, which to be honest can't be that far off, and when its done I'll make a new one aiming at better higher gear...I reckon Happy looks pretty cool :D Got to love dressing room! Be nice to spec PVP once I got all this gear and have a crack, with all of this I'll barely run out of mana and have at least 22% crit and 800+ dmg unbuffed :D






This is a diagram of the stats I have now, compared with the stats I would have with a full wishlist, I did this in Excel, its just a screen shot, red is less, blue is better, its pretty straight forward :D These stats are the new items buffed with the same enchants, and green gems you buy from AH, as I get better gems they'll be better oviosuly, but because I can't get them right away I just added based on putting green gesm in...

No comments: