Friday, July 13, 2007

New Build / Pure Raid Spec

Ok so I posted a couple of weeks ago explaining about the different builds I'm always doing for raids / pvp and arena entitled Poor Shammy, I did a a bit of research on the net of Shammy builds and have manipulated one to suit me really well...

I figured as much that if I don't generally heal myself while questing / raiding then I don't need 5 points in reduction of loosing cast time while healing..So my new spec is 41/0/20, which granted me 3% extra crit, 3% extra hit, 25% extra mana on healing crits at the cost of 10% more expensive totems, 6 yards less lighting bolt range and 0.2 seconds longer shocks...

Build 1: Elemental Pure Raid Spec


The range is good but I can defiantly live without it, the shock delay of 0.2 seconds won't even be noticeable with lag, and 10% less mana from totems is like a difference between 25/15 mana, so its not really noticeable...more noticeable is that I have dropped my +hit from 75 to 40, and changed that 35 extra hit I was wearing for crit...

I still make up my 14% in spell hit which is apparently the most you can have anyway, its just I get 9% from talents and 3% from my totem..so I think its a good build, the reason I picked Ancestral Healing is, when I do throw heals in raids, its a chain heal, and due to my nice crit rating I can potentially, give 3 people, most likely the main tank / rogues or melee near him, 25% extra amour for 15 seconds..

I still stand by my other 2 builds for 2v2 Arena, and PVP Battle Grounds that I posted in the Poor Shammy link earlier this month.....

No comments: