Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Waste of Time & Money

So I crewed 75g last night when I logged on, because I had sold some gear on AH, I thought I'd respec to PVP for a while haven't done that in a while and have some fun doing that.....I wasn't till after i spent the 50g to respec that I realised how crap PVP as a shaman is, no cc means when more then 1 person targets me at a time, I die.....great, this is really just great in Battlegrounds...

Anywayz I got annoyed and wanted to respec back, but I had to earn 25g to respec back, so I started farming, took ages, got invited to slabs, died 9 times finishing the bloody thing, got my 25g I needed for a respec, but now I'm -26g for repairs anyway....

Oh the joys of shaman, not only that once I have repaired I will have to spend at least 100g on flasks, mana pots and other things for raiding this weekend...and have extra gold for repairs...I need to work out exactly what Daily quests I can do, and just do them every single day....

No comments: