Wednesday, June 27, 2007

YAY my totem!

I finnally got my Heroic totem, I was trying to work out if clearcasting the shaman elemental spell, it makes the next dmg spell you cast after a critical hit cost 60% less mana....I was trying to work out if that was based on the base cost of the spell....just beucase I have talents and a totekm that reduces mana cost doesnt mean I should get less taken off my spell then someone who doesnt....

I worked it out anywayz, and it does actually take off the base cost of the spell....so with my totem, my lighting bolts cost 330(base cost) - 10% (talents) - 25 mana, (totem) = 272 mana per lighting bolt.....and if I get a crit it only costs me 74 mana each cast....

All I need now is my full set T4 bonus, that grants 270 mana on casts, and Ill be set for the long fights :D

No comments: