Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Heroic SP

I had another run of Heroic SP yesterday, all was going well....regardless of the group I have got very familiar with Slave Pens and can coordinate a group quite well, I almost always have to kite at least 1 add, but am getting rather good at that, so I tend to kill 1 add by myself and come back and help the group out......I did 40% of the total damage for the entire run, and we got all the way to the last boss with only a few deaths here and there and everything was going well.....

I was mid explaining the next pull to the rogue in our group when someone started the event, even after I had yelled 3 times do not open the cage it triggers the event, some noob went and did it!!! And without any of us being ready for it most of us died, including the NPC at the end that gives us our nice Nature Resistance buff for the last boss!! OMG I was so angry, I knew who did it but they wouldn't admit to it....we attempted the last boss regardless, and after 5 wipes I just left the group....

I hope the person who opened the cage and made the other 4 of us not have a hope in hell at finishing the instance feels like a total jack ass.....Also he will never be getting an invite from me again to run any instance....I did how ever get 2 badges, so only 7 more to go till I get my totem! YAY!

No comments: