Friday, June 22, 2007

Another Kaz Run

Just did a run of Kaz, Bloodscalp is being shutdown for 2hrs for a new patch to be put in, sucks for a Friday night I'll just stay up and have a go later, the run did the Chess event, which is really quite fun that was the first time I'd done it, I played as a Wolf...

We did Shade of Aran, which is always a fun fight, I had to Earth Shock Fireballs, to stop them from being cast. I also got to do Prince, I so want the dagger and necklace he drops....but to my surprise I landed the T4 helm and a new cloack, has +spell hit and also 8 more damage then what I previously had....




The T4 helm gives me the 2 peice T4 bonus, which for a caster shammy is +20 extra dmg to wrath of air totem....pretty good I reckon...so now my total dmg, is higher which also helps with healing, and my spell hit and mp5 is also higher, so yeh more gear I get better for raids n stuff...


No comments: