Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Palidins and Horde

You might disagree with me on this, but the general vibe that I'm getting surrounding this is that horde don't want Paladins. I'm really annoyed at blizzard for introducing this idea, in my opinion I think they slacked off and instead of making things interesting and say introducing a completely new class, like a Necromancer for example, they just gave Shaman's to alliance and Paladins to horde.

A new class would have made things interesting, the two new races are great, that was a good way of introducing them into the game and that's fine, but a Paladin on the horde side isn't going to go down well, at least not for another 6-8 months. People on the horde side have built up a kind of aggression towards them, they are what made alliance alliance and what separated the two rivaling sides. Same goes for Shaman's on the alliance side.

No comments: