Saturday, February 17, 2007

The Oathkeeper

Its not the Crow Wing Reaper that I've been chasing, but my oh my its great. I found this if a Crashing Wave-Spirit in Nagrand, and have been using it for half my level in 68. My WF crits speak for themselves...





I was extremly tempted to respec to stormspike in enhancment tree, you can imagine what kind of damage this mace would do with 40% extra power from windfury, and 10% extra wepon damage. I ended up changing my tree to get 5 points spent in Flurry, so that the axe speed increases after getting a critcal stirke. Have kept healing up, so remember those crits are from a none enhancement shaman. But full enhancement shamans won't be getting crit heals like this.....



My gears gears set towards +dmg and +sta / +int, If i can land just a few items with extra strength or attack power, I'm going to be laughing, those kind of crits are against level 65 mobs, cloth wearers in PVP don't have a chance.

No comments: