Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wishlist Updated

I have managed to get 2 things off my wishlist in recent days, the T4 Pants dropped from Gruul and I rolled a 92 and won them, and I have saved up and bought Darkmoon Card: Crusade, which is essentially a +80 dmg trinket....So not worried about Quags Eye any more...

So Thursday / Friday, useall attempts to get Mindblade, Ring of Recurrence, Adornment of Stolen Souls, T4 Shoulders, they are the last 4 things on my wishlist that are drops from bosses....I have 56 Nether Dragonscales, and have reach 375 LW, so I don't have long to go before I managed to craft myself the set I want, I reckon another month maybe and I'll be full wishlist....

Should make raiding alot less expensive and alot more fun, the guilds kinda slowed down in progress at the moment. I haven't been raiding much though thats because I have been busy on the weekends and at the moment its better for me to spend gold improving my toon, by buying mats to craft my gear then it is spending in on potions and raiding essentials.....after I'm geared properly I'll get back into the swing of it, and start saving for my epic mount...

Should rip along nicely though with +950 dmg consistently and over +1k dmg buffed for raids...

No comments: