Thursday, August 30, 2007

Level 80 Shaman

Noone has seen any ideas of what the new level 80 talent builds are going to be like, but there has been alot of speculation going around the shaman forums.... I play as elemental so I devised up a few myself which I think is pretty cool, and from what I've been reading about enhancement and resto I have thought of a few which might be cool as well.... So here goes...

T1 Elemental:
Is fine, 10% of spell cost / 5% extra damage is great, keep that just the way it is.

T2 Elemental:
I think the only thing that could be changed for WotLK is, the 15% fire damage to your fire totems, should become 15% to your fire bonus dmg, so someone with 860 +dmg woudl recvie 960 fire dmg, which would stack with your fire elementa, your totems and Flame Tounge.

T3 Elemental:
I think this is fine...

T4 Elemental:
I think this is fine...

T5 Elemental:
Now because of the new talents I hava added, I took 2 points away from some old talents, Unrelenting Storm was 2% of your total intellect goes to mp5, per point. I would like to see this more as 3 point in Unrelenting Storm gives you 10% of your total intellect to mp5...

T6 Elemental:
I think this is fine...

T7 Elemental:
I think this is fine...

T8 Elemental:
This is were Lightning Overload sits, and I think its a great talent, it doesn't proc very often howevere so sitting here next to it to the right side, would be a 3 point talent called Improved Overload, which adds 1% extra to Overload per talent point, which could potentially mean there is a 8% chance...

T9 Elemental:
This has the 3% crit totem, which is great for raids, so thats fine, sitting along side it to the right underneath Improved Overload, would be a 1 point talent called Forked Lighting....this would do 550-650 dmg at around the cost of a shock, instant cast and could hit upto 4 people, kinda of like a mages Dragon Breath, it would have a 20 second cooldown...

T10 Elemental:
Here I have added 7 talent points, 5 in a new talent called Elemental Control, which takes 3 minutes of the 20minute cooldown per point on your elementals, 5 points in that would make your elementals on a 5 minute timer. 1 Talent point to the left of it is called Burning Ground, which would slow all enemys within a 15 yard radius of your fire elemental by 60%. And 1 talent to the right of Elemental Control is a talent that is called Earthen Storm, which gives your Earth Elemental an abaility, which is kind of like a dust storm, the storm in theory would be picking up rocks and throwing it at enemys within 15 yards of the earth elemental, so 25% chance to stun all enemys within 15 yards for 3 seconds...

T11 Elemental:
1 Talent point here called Molten Boulder, 4 second cast time, does 950-1050 damage, explodes on impact stunning enemys within 10 yards of impact for 4 seconds.

The tree would look like this....



For enhancement and things I was thinking, they should revise somne of the older talents which are to rarely used, maybe make toughness 10% reduction in spell damage done to them instead of 10% increase to amour.

I think restoratio is pretty good already, and they should proably make it just even stornger in WotLK, making a class full spec'd resto hard to kill is fair in my mind, its upto the other people around them to save him or her and things...

No comments: