Wednesday, January 24, 2007

First Blog

Ok, so this is my first blog at Happy Shield, I'm at work atm so I'll work on the site more when I get home, but yeh this is a site my WOW character is called Happypappy, I play on Bloodscalp and am a lvl 63 Tauren Shaman, I picked Restoration tree so I have Earth Shield, thus the name for this site Happy Shield :D

Let me just say "hello" to anyone that may visit the site, looking forward to seeing your comments and chatting away to anyone who might get a kick from reading my blogs about the game. I've been commonly reading blog sites about WOW and will be linking them in my Links section, the most common and favourite of mine is by far Tobold's MMORPG Blog his blogs are always a good read.

Anyway I thought I'd give my own site a crack so here we go.

No comments: