Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Level 20 Druid

I managed to level my Druid to 20 last night, I now have Cat Form and Bear Form, I still need to complete my quest to get Seal Form.

I have one Half of my pendant required to complete the quest, the other half is on the other side of the world so I am working on getting a Deadmines group to get over there , get the pendant, get some XP and hopefully so loot.

I have been leveling with all my talent points in Balance at the moment, the idea of this druid is to be Moonkin, so I started this approach but think its probably best to level as Feral and swap later. However it will cost me 5g to respec and since this is my only character on the server that isn't going to happen for a while.

I'm enjoying the Druid, but leveling without the assistance of movement speed (Feral) and gold and Bags is very difficult.

No comments: