Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Dual Gladiator Weapons

I've managed to get my second Gladiator Weapon, Shammy looks coll with both, Ill update Pics when I get home, with Druid and Shammy. Yesterday I did a Hallaa raid and that was awesome fun, have never done one before asides beating on the random alliance around when i see them.

I got myself 47 Tokens from one raid which is fairly huge, so I am working on getting a +10 Resilience gem for my efforts.

I joined a 5v5 and 3v3 arena team on Saturday, the 5v5 was a bit of a flop, we had to many variations of everything, Resto Shammy, Enhancement Shammy, Rogue, Mage, Paladin.

We aren't very geared though. We won 3/7 games. We have a rating of 1443 or something, now I'm no expert in arean groups, but I think groups that complement each other are more succesful, enhancement shammy, warrior and paladin, druid, rogue or hunter would work better I think.

All 3 DPS complement eaach other, shammy boosts warrior or rogue, hunter boost shammy warrior, pali & druid boost both.

In the 3v3 group we had more luck, resto druid, a really good one, and 2 enhancement shammys, it was a laugh seeing all the windfury procs, we won 8 and lost 2, but we went to 1576 and its not bd seeing my and the other enhancement shammy dont have bugger all resilience. Druid does the CC, Entagle Roots for melee, Cyclone for healers. And we beat down clothies fast.

Can heal, 2 sets of Bloodlust, 2 Shaministic Rage, 30% less damage when we are being ganged up on. Its pretty damn good. Oviosuly the more games & points we play the more gear we can get helps us win more. But as I was talking about before, the group complements each other, we are both melee DPS, so any clothies die quick, we have 2 sets of everything and Unleashed Rage is up all of the time.

No comments: