Monday, November 19, 2007

2.3 is Big, Bigger and Better

2.3 is a great patch, by far one of the best they have ever done, it was looking like dreafully horrible patch to us elemenental shamans, but it has turned out fantastic.

Guild banks are quite cool, I'm a 375 LW, so I have been taking leather scraps and knothide leather, and turning it into Heavy Knothide leather for the guild. I will donate some gold toward it tommorow as well, I can really see that guild bank working out great in everyone's favour, it allows players within a guild to trasnfer gold quickly to one and other, or items and not even have to be in the same main city.

The new 48 hour auction house is fantasic, no more logging in once a day to check things, you can afford to sit back a while and collect money it is a fantastic idea.

Zul'Aman is a great instance, looks fantastic, plays well, and the boss fights seem to be more fun the Kara.

The new amoury, is alot faster, and alot easier to use, with guild bank instituted in to it it seems to be very very good.

The new WOW interface changes are very good, my wow seems to run 9x faster then before, even with out of date mods, and the incoorperated idea from some of the custom mod people consitently get is great.

I have recently respec'd to PVP shammy, to give it a whirl, and I'm enjoying PVP as elemental, I can't imagine a fully deck'd S2 elemental shaman atm, with 70% spell push back I can imagine they are quite unstoppable, which is good. They have pretty much bandaided the situation at the moment, allowing us to be on top at this point of the game, and even out in Black Temple, Hyjal, Sunwell Plateu, and WotLK with other casters.

Seeing I am at the stage of SSC/TK I feel quite strong at the moment, I have updated my wishlist with the new items I am wanting, I would love some of the new ZA gear, fantastic stuff, but I am trying to honor grind my way to the S1 mace when it becomes avalible, its another 78 dmg to my destructive powers, currently I stand at 759 nature dmg, and a consitent 80 with my trinket and 121 with totem down in PVE sitatutions. I suspect with my wishlist fullfilled I will be sitting on roughly ~1250 raid ready dmg.

No comments: